Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Recruitment 2016 Apply 1067 Surveyor Jobs @ landrecords.karnataka.gov.in. Land Records Department of Karnataka have released an notification related to the Land Surveyor Selection 2016. According to the officially announced Notification the total candidates required to these vacancies are 1067. The aspirants who are looking to apply for this Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Recruitment 2016 should possess one of the educational qualifications that are provided at the Educational qualifications section. There are various options for the candidates to be eligible to this Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment 2016. So the candidates has to check the details provided in this article to before applying to this jobs. There are some other requirements for the candidates to apply for Land Records Karnataka Surveyor Recruitment 2016. This is related to the Age Limit which are explained as follows.
Minimum age limit to apply for Land Surveyor Jobs is 18 years and the maximum age limit is ranging from 35 years to 40 years based on the category they belong. If the candidates wish to apply for this Karnataka Surveyor Recruitment 2016 they has to fill the application form as per the details provided in the notification. There are Two papers in the examination. One is General and the Other is Specific Paper. If the candidate have qualified in the written Examination they should attend other procedures of selection. Before applying for these jobs the candidates should check the Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Notification 2016 given below. Applications are accepted by online till 12th December 2016. The candidates can find the direct link of the Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Online Form at the end of this article. For more details Karnataka Land Surveyor Syllabus check the information below.
Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Recruitment 2016
Organization : Government of Karnataka, Survey Settlement and Land Records Department Geometry Tax System and Bhudakhalegala
Official Website : landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
Name of The Posts: Land Surveyor
Total No Of Posts : 1067
Category : Govt Jobs
Location : Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification: The candidates who are applying for this Land Records Karnataka Surveyor Recruitment should have the following qualifications. Candidates having any one of the qualification can apply for this Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment 2016
- BE/B.Tech(Civil) or Diploma in Civil Engineering
- PUC/112th Standard in Science Stream, Mathmatics with an minimum of 60 % of Marks
- Diploma(pre degree/Job) In Land and City Survery which is conducted by the Karnataka State Department of Vocations Education.
- Form the Department of Employment and Training government of Karnataka the candiates completed ITI in Survey Trade with minimum pass marks
Minimum age to apply for Karnataka Surveyor Recruitment 2016 is 18 years as on 09th December 2016
The Maximum age limits for various categories are as follows.
- 35 years for General category .
- 38 Years for 2A 2B, 3A, 3B
- 40 years for SC ST Category-1
Selection Procedure: The candidates should attend two papers of written examination. These examination are objective type. Aspirants who have qualified in these examination are called for the document Verification and personal Interview.
Pay Band : The Pay Given to the selected candidates is Rs.12500/- to Rs. 24000/- with admissible Grade Pays.
Application Fees :
- Rs. 500 /- for 2A 2B, 3A, 3B, General Candidates
- Rs.300/- for SC, ST, Category-1, PWD, Ex-Servicemen
How to Apply for Land Records Karnataka Surveyor Recruitment 2016.
The Applications form the eligible candidates to these recruitment should be submitted through online only.
- The candidates should first visit the “Atalji Janasnehi Kendra” located at “Nadakacheir” along with the candidates “Voter ID” card or “Aadhaar Card”. The candidates as per their category should pay the application fee and get the “Unique Application ID “
- Now the aspirants should Login to the site with the following information
- Application Number and
- ID Proof Number( Aadhar/Voter ID)
- Finally Click on the Submit button to login to the site.
- The aspirants should now fill the Provided Application Form
- Fill the complete details, Upload the required documents.
- Once check the details given and submit this application Form
- Now the application process for Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Recruitment 2016 is completed
Karnataka Land Surveyor Syllabus 2016
The Syllabus for the General Paper and the Specific Papers are provided to the candidates through an another article. The candidates could check the Syllabus category of the site to download the Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Syllabus 2016.
Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Exam Pattern
- There are two papers in the examination.
- Each Paper is for 200 marks
- Paper 1 Is General
- Paper 2 is Specific
- Time Allotted to each Paper is Two Hours
- Advertisement Release Date: 05th November 2016.
- Online Application Process Begins On : 07th November 2016
- Online Application Process Ends On : 20th December 2016
Karnataka Land Surveyor Notification Click Here